Prices And Payment Methods
The prices listed in our E-Store include the statutory value added tax plus any shipping costs. During the ordering process, the Customer will be provided with an overview showing the total price of the order before the order is sent.
You can choose between various payment methods: PAYPAL, Klarna (Pay Later, Klarna Slice it, Visa, Master Card) Sofort, PAYMENT in advance.
PayPal: If you choose a payment via PayPal please note that you have set up a functional PayPal account. After selecting this payment option you will connected to PayPal.com during your payment to complete the process.
KLARNA: In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Get first. Pay later (14 days): The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. The complete terms and conditions for deliveries to Germany you can find here and the complete terms and conditions for deliveries to Austria you can find here.
- Slice it (only available for Germany): With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (at least 6.95 €) or else according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice it including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here.
- Pay now (Sofort direct banking): Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Credit Card (Visa/ Mastercard)
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods. You will be notified about the date by email.
The payment methods invoice, part payment and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. Further information and Klarnas user terms for Germany you can find here and for Austria here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas Klarna’s privacy notice for Germany / Austria.
Payment in advance: If you select the “Payment in advance” option, you will receive an automated email with all the relevant information once you have placed your order. The email contains all the relevant information for payment.
Please enter your invoice number in the payment reference section of your bank transfer and make a separate transfer for each order. This is the only way to assign your payment correctly.
Once we have processed your payment, we will deal with your order without delay.
We reserve title to the delivered products until the invoiced amount of a shipment has been paid in full (final and unconditional credit to our account).
The security of the information our customers submit on agama.de is one of our highest priorities.
All transactions are performed through secure payment systems. Confidential payment details are transmitted directly in encrypted format (SSL) to the entity.
For security reasons, purchases in excess of 1000€ are not permitted.